New User Registration
Global Link Services welcomes you to SBI's remittance services.
You will have to complete the registration process, highlights of which are given below:
Please note that all sensitive information you provide in this registration process is stored in encrypted form and even our officials do not have access to it.
Please provide all the information requested even if not mandatory. These would be used for online verification, and help you transact on our site.
The registration process is divided into 2 stages.
Stage 1: Creation of your remittance profile with us
- Provide your personal details, contact details and set login user ID and password
- Make sure that name is entered as per SSN and the details are correct
- As a part of the Bank's KYC norms, you have to upload scanned/photo copy of a valid photo-ID proof on our website during the registration process. This photo ID proof can be scanned image (doc, docx, jpeg, gif, png, pdf) of any one of your current VISA/ Driving license issued in USA/ 1st page of Passport issued in USA/ Green card in USA if applicable.
- Note down the unique registration number
Stage 2: Validation of your remittance profile with us
- Validate the e-mail ID using the numeric verification code received on the e-mail ID you registered. Validation of e-mail ID is necessary for uninterrupted communications from time-to-time
- Provide details of bank account you wish to remit money from. Through ACH test, your bank account will be validated
You will be guided throughout the registration process.